 CAD / Development / 1717
    SW pieces —Terry Keller
   I am starting to put together another voting page that includes what SW pieces were submitted. But if any of you authors out there have any more that are ready for voting, now is the time to send them in. -- Terry K -- jjmemorial@geocities.com (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: SW pieces —Jonathan Wilson
     do you have the 3 x 3 round corner plate? who made that, again? can the author submit that? (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: SW pieces —Michael Cortez
   (...) I'm new to LDraw/LEdit, and was looing for a particular part that appears in a number of the SW Sets. It is used in the engine housings of the X-Wing, Anakins Pod, and the Naboo fighter. Looking at the bottom of the piece the part number (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: SW pieces —Jonathan Wilson
   there is a mock-up of this part. check out the pointer to the old cad.dat article in another message in this thread. (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)