 CAD / Development / 1713
RE: Space Craters Baseplate?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 03:24:15 GMT

I ve got 4 or 6 crater plates.
if any one needs them they could borrow them, there in perfect shape.
Id love to see them modeled and may be a few animals but there probably to dificult.
Edwin McCurdy of the Clan McCurdy

Never underestimate the power of the brick

-----Original Message-----
From: onyx [SMTP:onyx@flash.net]
Sent: Friday, May 14, 1999 8:50 PM
To: lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Space Craters Baseplate?

In lugnet.cad.dev, Terry Keller writes:
Good idea.  That would probably simplify it a great deal.  The problem is that
Onyx (who wrote the Max2Dat) may not have that baseplate to model from.

-- Terry K --

heh heh heh... as luck would have it...

my *first* lego set was the alpha-1 rocket base....

alas, i sold it when i went into my dark ages...

but!... recently i got an alpha-1 in an auction.. the baseplate is a little
playworn, but at least i have it...

modeling it would be no problem, converting it would be no problem.. the real
problem right now is *time*... but i'll put it on my internal "to do" list...
i'll try to get to it one day... the tools i have at my disposal will make it
easier than it would probably be for most.. hehe.. time to fire up the NURBS
modeler.. :)