 CAD / Development / 1555
    Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Netscape Communicator 4.5 handles it pretty well. (...) I open up .cad in a new window. (...) Good point. If I want instant gratification, I use the Web interface. Can you implement a way to make the messages with DAT content stand out on the (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yes. I'm thinking that the safest & quickest (at runtime) approach will be to embed a special header into the NNTP article stream just as it's being injected by the newsserver (similar to the way the default Followup-To field is automatically (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)