 CAD / Development / 15
    Re: New newsgroup lugnet.cad.dev —Steve Bliss
   What's the current infrastructure/linkage between L-CAD@LISTSERV.UH.EDU and lugnet.cad.dev? Is everybody now subscribed to both lists? Is there any gatewaying going on? I don't have any preference here--the current situation is a transitional state (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: New newsgroup lugnet.cad.dev —Tom Stangl
   But can we set the l.c.d for a Digest? I preferred the LCAD list in Digest form, this Live Feed is driving me nuts. I already get 100+ emails/day at home, and 3-900/day at work. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)