 CAD / Development / 1498
Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:21:52 GMT

-----Original message-----
From: Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com>
To: lugnet.announce@lugnet.com <lugnet.announce@lugnet.com>;
lugnet.admin.general@lugnet.com <lugnet.admin.general@lugnet.com>;
lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com>
Date: woensdag 21 april 1999 23:33
Subject: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

As the site templates begin to take shape, we need to begin organizing
volunteers for various aspects of the site. This is the current status of
various site areas:

1. Multilanguage Support - Group Leader Jacob Sparre Andersen (Danish
translation)

I would like to see a Dutch translation also. Among my fellow members of
the Dutch Lego Users Society (this is a translation) are some that don't
master a foreign language very well.
I'm prepared to help Bram Lambrecht with the translation into Dutch, maybe
we can split the work in half between us.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.