 CAD / Development / 1474
  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) I'll help with reviewing the models. I think the best thing to do would me to get a cad.dat.officialmodels or whatever it will be called up sometime soon, so that people can post their TLG models there and then they can be reviewed, fixed, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Status/Help Needed

(...) OK, I'll bump this up in priority. I think it's had enough airtime in the past week or so and no major problems in the paradigm were discovered. (...) It's more likely that things will be removed symbolically rather than literally -- by not (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)