 CAD / Development / 1327
  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) Yes, okay. A point you made in an earlier post is that lugnet.org and lugnet.com are potentially confusing to the starting user. Perhaps if you used .club. instead of .org. ? It breaks the domain-mapping paradigm, but it's a little more (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: newsgroup name for ldraw.org

(...) At one time in fact there was a clubs.* hierarchy -- I'd mistaken what someone at PNLTC had said; I thought they said they wanted a focused PNLTC discussion group, but they didn't, so we deleted the group (and the hierarchy). (URL) nice thing (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)