 CAD / Development / 1201
    Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial? —Jonathan Wilson
   send them to me and i will see if i can make any use of them. (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial? —Todd Lehman
   (...) Jeff -- Please don't send anything to Jonathan Wilson. He has proven time and time again here that he is unwilling to create quality LDraw parts. You can peruse the history of this newsgroup, particularly in the past week, to draw your own (...) (25 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Is there a Part creating Tutorial? —Jeff Stembel
     (...) I've been reading the Boards, so I understand the problem, and I wasn't planning on sending Jonathan the bitmaps (Nooffense Jonathan). Besides, he didn't e-mail me. ;) (...) Jonathan, For the most part I agree with what the others have been (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        (canceled) —Jeff Stembel