 CAD / Development / 1169
    [Newpart] - Sneak preview of #2871, Electric Train 9V Motor Decorative Side —Manfred Moolhuysen
   Hello all, On lugnet.cad.dat I've posted a sneak preview of part #2871 I'm working on now. It not complete yet, I still have to do the interior and the small details at the backside of the bead that is in the middle of the part. But it is finished (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)