 CAD / Development / 11152 (-10)
  Re: Library search paths.

(...) Well those directories are often write-protected and given other sorts of restrictions. A better place would be {USER}\Documents\ldraw. Tim (13 years ago, 23-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Library search paths.

Hi all, I'm working on my new editor and wondering on how to implement default color loading. I wanted to let the system look for ldconfig.ldr much like normal parts etc, but this won't work cause it's in the root ldraw dir instead of parts or p. So (...) (13 years ago, 22-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Questions concerning the implementation of the LDraw Colour Definition Language Extension

(...) Apologies, I thought I was sending to the main lugnet.cad.dev group. I must have mis-clicked. I was actually a little surprised I hadn't received a digest containing my message, but I guess this explains it. (...) I was just curious, because (...) (13 years ago, 7-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) Actually, I'm not hammering away at it. I put the support in back in May of 2008, but I haven't really done much with it since then. --Travis (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) Yeah, in Google Chrome I can see the edges faintly between the polygons. -Mike (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) Wow, I must be getting really old. The deja-vu didn't didn't set in until I slept on it. I can't hardly believe this was 8 years ago. (URL) at that point ldglite already had experimental support for the similar gleps code that seems to have (...) (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) There must be a way to weld all those polygons together and do vertex shading, but I'm sure its no 5 minute programming exercise. --Bram (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) LDView actually has experimental support for this built-in (although it has to be manually enabled via either a command line switch or a registry setting). Unfortunately, it's effectively useless on anything other than individual parts due to (...) (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: SVG renders possible?

(...) Rendering from 3D to 2D vector graphics should be possible: (URL) I don't know how efficient it is. --Bram (13 years ago, 1-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  SVG renders possible?

Is it possible to create a SVG version of a rendering of an LDRaw model? I am only interested in the visible portion, such as what you see from one of the several default views (front, left, back, etc.). -Mike (13 years ago, 31-Mar-11, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact