 CAD / Development / 11142
Re: LDView requests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
My development code has a new feature that will be in LDView 4.2 called "Keep
Right Side Up".  When in fly-through mode, if you enable this feature, the
camera isn't allowed to roll side to side at all.  However, it still can tilt
forward and backwards.  It's not what you're requesting, but it does make
fly-through mode a lot easier to use.  What you're requesting sounds more like
"walk-through mode".  I'll consider that also.

Awesome, can't wait!

-Mike