 CAD / Development / 11072 (-5)
  LETGUI update

Hi all, I have updated LETGUI to support the latest tools created by Philo ((URL) and (URL) can find the latest version of LETGUI at (URL) is a complete install for windows systems with all tools in one installer. For Linux user I have now also (...) (14 years ago, 25-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) If you want a visual example on stipple, look at my LD4DStudio, it uses it for transparent stuff. In combination with depth buffer you don't need to sort anything just push the triangles and/or quad cords using glDrawElements and optionally (...) (14 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans

(...) Ah, thank you Travis! I got depth buffering working now. :) No more problems with polygon sorting.. -Santeri (14 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) In order for GL_DEPTH_TEST to work, you have to clear the depth buffer at the same time you clear the rest of the screen: glClearDepth(1.0); glClearColor(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0); glClear(GLCOLORBUFFERBIT GLDEPTHBUFFERBIT); (Note: the (...) (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

(...) For transparency, LDView sorts triangles, and only triangles, not parts. So the centroid of each triangle is (p1 + p2 + p3) * (1/3). All transparent geometry in the whole model goes into one big list of triangles. While I'm at it, I calculate (...) (14 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact