 CAD / Development / 11052
  Re: number notation in official parts

(...) Such notation is not noted in any specs.. neither allowed or forbidden. At least, I can't find such. Maybe we should bring this up at LSC at some point? -Santeri (14 years ago, 9-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: number notation in official parts

(...) I think it should be forbidden in official files as the benefit is very small and it is not good human readable. Benefit would be smaller filesize, as 0.0004 (6 characters) has more characters than 4E-4 (4 characters). Against could be 0.4 (3 (...) (14 years ago, 10-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)