 CAD / Development / 11045
    Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons? —Tore Eriksson
   I've been thinking hoe nice it would be if there was some kind of system of tags that enabled the user to store undo and redo information in a model after the model building application is closed. Now, there are a great number of LCAD apps of which (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons? —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Well, you could easily do the above using the C preprocessor and #ifdefs, but that would be outside any LCAD application (and make the original file hard to work with in any modeler). #ifdef LDBOXTER_LEVEL_D /* crude simplification */ 1 15 0 (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons? —Tore Eriksson
   (...) And I'm not sure this would be the optimal solution either. This options thing is more like a case switch than a series of if statements. (...) Thanks for your input, Kevin. I am looking for a friendly solution that won't output any code that (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)