 CAD / Development / 11045
  Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons?  [DAT]

I've been thinking hoe nice it would be if there was some kind of system of tags that enabled the user to store undo and redo information in a model after the model building application is closed. Now, there are a great number of LCAD apps of which (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons?  [DAT]

(...) Well, you could easily do the above using the C preprocessor and #ifdefs, but that would be outside any LCAD application (and make the original file hard to work with in any modeler). #ifdef LDBOXTER_LEVEL_D /* crude simplification */ 1 15 0 (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Undo/Redo Information META Tags? Or Options Buttons?

(...) And I'm not sure this would be the optimal solution either. This options thing is more like a case switch than a series of if statements. (...) Thanks for your input, Kevin. I am looking for a friendly solution that won't output any code that (...) (14 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)