 CAD / Development / 11005
  Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions

(...) Not to point fingers or start a flame war but as I recall everytime anyone has suggested that Bricklink change to conform to some other standard, it has been rebuffed by the BL admins. This lack of willingness to compromise has, at least in (...) (15 years ago, 27-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions

(...) So then, we shall say the same? Both us and BL have long-lived and complicated systems. I never really expected you or DATHeader to instantly change your way of life, but I believe that it is time to consider subtle changes to help bring our (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)