 CAD / Development / 10972 (-5)
  LETGUI new version 1.3.0.0

I have just uploaded a new version of LETGUI package, that contains the new tool Edger2 (Version 1.1). Added support for changed Ytruder V1.3. BUGFIX: If your file is located in a folder with spaces you where not able to view it with the editor or (...) (15 years ago, 15-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce)

  New LDraw Tool for Parts author: Edger2

(URL) Lee Gaiteri's (URL) Edger> utility allows to create conditional lines between adjacent facets, and edge lines on outside (unmatched) facets. But it has a few drawbacks, such as requiring perfect match between facets (something hard to get (...) (15 years ago, 15-May-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Peeron_to_MLCad

(...) Hi Scott If I decide to write a new version of Peeron_to_MLCad I will take note of your suggestions. I am writing to you in private on technical aspects related to programming. (15 years ago, 11-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Peeron_to_MLCad

Now that I've had a chance to use Peeron_to_MLCAD, I must say again, excellent work. After getting everything setup, it was fun 'building' the model in MLCAD. The tutorial was great and very necessary, as I was overwhelmed by all of the buttons and (...) (15 years ago, 9-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Peeron_to_MLCad

That is pretty neat! It is kind of like getting a LEGO set in all digital form. All you need to do is put it together. I'll have to give this a try as soon as a I have some time. Thanks, Scott W. (15 years ago, 5-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact