 CAD / Development / 10959
Re: Convert to Wavefront object?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:15:10 GMT

I'm trying to use this program, but it's not outputting any files, and
there are no error messages. here's the command line I'm using:

3dto3d minifig.mpd /if9 /of19 /dminifig.obj /ov
/ip"J:\ProgsWin\LDraw\parts" /ip"J:\ProgsWin\LDraw\p"

I'm assuming it has something to do with it not finding the
parts/primitives. Does anyone know how to get MLCAD to output the MPD
file such that it contains all the primitives as well as parts?

-Mike

Sorry about that, the program may only work with the geometry so all the
parts/primitves would probably need to be inlined. It also may need to have a
DAT extention rather than MPD.