 CAD / Development / 10944
10943  |  10945
Subject:
XMPD.DLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 10:44:01 GMT

Some month (or years?) ago I asked for somebody to make a dll that can be used
by other software authors to write more easily applications for LDraw files.
As there was nobody answering, I started to this myself. As I do not have
experience with C or C++ or C# but with visual basic I decided to do it at .NET
enviroment as this can be used also on Linux and Mac by the MONO enviroment and
can be used by programs written in any language that supports .NET or MONO
enviroment.

Many of my applications use already this DLL quite good. So now I give the
content to the audience at http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmpd.

Many things should be added in the future, but I think it is now ready also for
first try on other computer and systems.

A windows help file can be downloaded at http://xmpd.mikeheide.kilu.de (Sorry it
is not up to date with the latest comments, but functions all in.)

I would very much appreciate any comments from your side.

cu
mikeheide