 CAD / Development / 10862 (-5)
  LETGUI (update) / LDFlat (NEW TOOL)

Now the first update for LETGUI is ready. Changes: Added support for the tool LDFlat You can find the current version (0.1.0.8) at: (URL) hope you like it. Please come back with your experience, so it can become better. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

Hi Mikeheide, (...) That's perfect, thanks a lot! Philo (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I just have to announce the next version of DATHeader with your wishes build in. It was not so complicated I expected ;-) cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I still don't understand ;o) (...) Ah - you're right, it works if you d&d on the icon. But I tried to d&d on the opened program window - and that doesn't work. Philo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I have just tested with drag and drop and it works on my machine. Hopefully on your too. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact