 CAD / Development / 10862 (-10)
  LETGUI (update) / LDFlat (NEW TOOL)

Now the first update for LETGUI is ready. Changes: Added support for the tool LDFlat You can find the current version (0.1.0.8) at: (URL) hope you like it. Please come back with your experience, so it can become better. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

Hi Mikeheide, (...) That's perfect, thanks a lot! Philo (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I just have to announce the next version of DATHeader with your wishes build in. It was not so complicated I expected ;-) cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I still don't understand ;o) (...) Ah - you're right, it works if you d&d on the icon. But I tried to d&d on the opened program window - and that doesn't work. Philo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I have just tested with drag and drop and it works on my machine. Hopefully on your too. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

(...) I have never done this in my progs, but I will try to implement. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

Hi Mike, (...) I'm not sure to understand what you mean... Would it be difficuld to implement drag and drop of file to Datheader? that's a feature I often miss... Philo (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: One for all (maybe)

Hi, More than 5 years now since I've discovered the AFOL community. But I'm still incredibly amazed by its generosity and ability to make people collaborate. This post by Mike could look ordinary. But what a huge job from James Jessiman to this (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: One for all (maybe)

(...) It makes (a lot of) sense. But I am not qualified to write installers... Maybe Mike? There is also the IP issue, some of the tools are neither mine nor Mike. Especially Edger, I tried several time to contact Lee Gaiteri to get the (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: One for all (maybe)

(...) Mike, Philo, would it be possible to bake a fine prog including all the progs with a GUI, installer, tutorials ... to ease installation, maintanance and such? w. ps. it is known that im not a coder so please let me if I had just asked a stupid (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact