 CAD / Development / 10795
  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) The updated CVS doesn't appear to have a .vcproj file :( ROSCO (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) Hi Rosco, One will magically appear sometime this weekend, after I've had a chance to confirm that it works correctly. Kevin (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) Hi Rosco, If you have Qt properly configured, you should be able to create the .vcproj by doing this in the folder that contains lpub.pro: qmake lpub.pro Kevin (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) And if you don't have QT properly configured, having the .vcproj probably won't do you any good anyway. --Travis (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) Hi Rosco, I've uploaded lpub.vcproj to sourceforge. I brought everything down into a clean directory and it built for me. Kevin (16 years ago, 23-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)