 CAD / Development / 10788
  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) Should I use a different approach? Will things work if I look for LDView.app? Kevin (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub4 Alpha source on sourceforge.net

(...) In a Mac-specific code section, you could set the desired file type to *.app, and then force a directory to be chosen. Then when you get the path back, append /Contents/MacOSX/LDView onto the end of the filename. (Note: I'm not 100% sure about (...) (16 years ago, 17-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)