 CAD / Development / 10767 (-5)
  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hmmm..... one major difference is that I didn't use the designer for any of my GUI. I wonder if that is why things are different. Kevin (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) I figured that Development would be use by parts authors. I was offering it as an alternative to D:work_in_progress. LSynth it is. Kev (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Perfect - many thx! Don't think there is any need for "development" but "<LDRAWDIR>LSynth" wouldn't hurt. You could then store all constraints and synthesis parts in that folder without the need to mix them with the official parts or rebuild (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) LDView has its main menu inside the .ui file for the main window. It was created and is maintained in QT Designer. Take a look at LDView.ui to see if there's anything obviously different there. --Travis (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) All I get is a single menu item in the menu bar above the desktop. It says LPub. The contents of the menu are not from LPub though. I've built LPub using QMainWindow. It has a function that returns a pointer to the menuBar(). I build all my (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact