 CAD / Development / 10717 (-10)
  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Shouldn't that be: 0 !LPUB RESOLUTION <value> (DPI|DPCM) Based on this: (...) --Travis (16 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) SNIP (...) Only one question is left! When can we get that? cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LPub 4 Status

I've got the math and implementation of resolution (dots per inch/meter/millimeter) as well as magnification for controlling model size relative to the page all worked out. Magnification 1.0 means a model that appears 8 inches wide will just fit in (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: LPub DPI control?

(...) Hi Rosco, I'm going to make my font dialog, and default font picker only work with scalable fonts. They are perfect for this kind of situation. I guess that is why they were created by Adobe a long time ago (I read the Wiki!) Thanks, Kevin (16 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub DPI control?

(...) I learnt a fair bit fiddling with (URL) Freetype> in (URL) txt2dat>, which has to translate point size to ldraw units. Freetype makes it pretty easy, as it gives you a nice API that works for lots of scalable fonts. I chose not to support (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub DPI control?

(...) I just found the following in my VB description: 1440 Twips = 1 inch 1 Twips = 1/20 point (DTP) 1 cm = 567 Twips 1 point = 0,3515 cm (72 dpi) maybe this is also useful. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub DPI control?

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote: SNIP (...) Maybe the following link does help you a little bit: (URL) you use truetype fonts it should not be a problem to print them in the correct size. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub DPI control?

(...) Most of this feature is done. I had to identify every LPub meta-command that had something with the units of pixels, and treat them as a new class of "units", meaning known absolute distances (i.e. meters or inches.) Every time these values (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub DPI control?

(...) Hi Remi, I'm working on DPM and DPI now. Here is what I plan on doing: You set the page size in either inches or centimeters. You define the resolution in terms of DPI or DPM. You control the magnification. For example, if I have a 1 inch page (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Seam width in LDView

(...) It applies it to everything that it considers to be a part, but not a sub-part. A sub-part is any sub-file (or sub-sub-file, etc) of something that is determined to be a part. Adding an unofficial part header is the easiest way to convince (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact