 CAD / Development / 10703
10702  |  10704
Subject:
New LDraw part author tool and tutorial: Ytruder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:38:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ytruder utility creates a sheet of triangle and quads from a set of lines. This is done by extrusion in the LDraw Y direction (hence the name). Though somewhat similar to Coverer it has a few other possibilities, such as the capability to handle several distinct paths of lines at the same time.

Building shapes with Quad2Dat, Edger and Ytruder is a tutorial describing how I created the finger of 50914 part, using several tools.

Enjoy!

Philo