 CAD / Development / 10701
Re: Parts requests? (re: x136 and 50944px1)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 19:32:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Hicks wrote:
   Hello,

Just wondering what the protocol is for “requesting” LDraw parts... I’ve found two bits of particular interest to my projects that don’t show in the Parts Tracker:

x136 : profiled offset suspension wishbone used in the big Technic F1 cars

50944px1 : the little multi-spoked wheel found on the recent “Tiny Turbos” Racers line. Appears that Mr Heidemann has had its tire-mate #50945 in progress for a while, perhaps the wheel has already been started. I’ve appropriated some of the 6014 wheel dat as a stand-in, but a real model would obviously be best...

Apologies if this isn’t the place to post. With all due respect, feel free to put me in my place. :)

Cheers, Ryan

Bricksmith on Leopard Intel Mac

part x136 has a different number 32294 on the PT. You are right, I did make the wheel for 50944px1, but did not start to model 50944px1. cu mikeheide