 CAD / Development / 10695
    Re: Thoughts sought on final newlines —Michael Heidemann
   (...) We had a discussion about this item some times ago. I can not find the thread right now. The conclusion was: The user should not mind about that, the programer should. So if you write a prog for LDraw compatible files, you should check for (...) (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: Thoughts sought on final newlines —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I echo Mike. This is a programmers issue (is it honestly that hard to check? I would say no) and not something that should be put into the spec. -Orion (17 years ago, 20-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)