 CAD / Development / 10577
    Re: source code for minifig generator? —Brian Durney
   (...) Sorry, I didn't realize how many versions there are. I believe Bricksmith also has a minifig generator now. The source code for any and all would be helpful. I looked at the LDDP link you posted and didn't see anything about the source, either (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: source code for minifig generator? —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Bricksmith is in Sourceforge. Browsing around its CVS, I found what appears to be the minifig generator source here: (URL) at the MinifigureDialogController files.) Of course, that source is in Objective C, but Objective C tends to be very (...) (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: source code for minifig generator? —Brian Durney
   (...) Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Brian Durney (17 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)