 CAD / Development / 10543
  Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter

(...) My light is a directional light pointing in exactly the same direction as the camera. In LDView 3.1, you can actually override this with an undocumented command line option. I hope to have light direction (single directional light) as a new (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter

(...) Ah yes, the trusty helmet mounted flashlight look. Too much glare for me. I prefer the sort of lighting delivered by the mid-afternoon sun, beaming down from high over the left shoulder. But that's a personal preference, I suppose. (...) Nice (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)