 CAD / Development / 10541
    Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I have to wonder if I'm partially to blame. Perhaps the part author was using LDView (thumbnail is linked to bigger image, generated by LDView): (URL) Everything looks great there. --Travis (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter —Don Heyse
   (...) Yeah, your default settings tend to hide certain surface flaws. Your light source (where is it by the way?) and smooth shading are as effective as dim lighting and heavy makeup. Perhaps not the best thing for a parts designer to be using. But (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter —Travis Cobbs
   (...) My light is a directional light pointing in exactly the same direction as the camera. In LDView 3.1, you can actually override this with an undocumented command line option. I hope to have light direction (single directional light) as a new (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: Alternate 6208 B-Wing Escort Fighter —Don Heyse
   (...) Ah yes, the trusty helmet mounted flashlight look. Too much glare for me. I prefer the sort of lighting delivered by the mid-afternoon sun, beaming down from high over the left shoulder. But that's a personal preference, I suppose. (...) Nice (...) (17 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)