 CAD / Development / 10498
Re: Question to parts authors about BFC CERTIFY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 22:35:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
> So, my question is this: should I remove this warning from LDView for commands
> that contain options in addition to CERTIFY and CW/CCW?  I definitely think that
> it's appropriate to warn when multiple CERTIFY commands occur all by themselves;
> the only thing I'm not sure about is what to do about the other ones.

The unreleased L3P and L3Lab also spit out these warnings.
Here are all BFC warnings:

"BFC CERTIFY already met"
the second time CERTIFY is met

"BFC NOCERTIFY already met"
the second time NOCERTIFY is met

"Already BFC certified implicitly"
if CERTIFY is met later and e.g. "0 BFC CW" is already met

"No BFC options specified"
if just "0 BFC" is met

"Only one BFC option from a group allowed"
if CLIP and NOCLIP (or CW and CCW) are specified together

"NOCERTIFY must appear alone"
"BFC CERTIFY must appear before the first operational command-line"
"BFC NOCERTIFY must appear before the first operational command-line"
"This BFC is ignored because no BFC appeared before the first operational command-line"
I guess these are self-explanatory
/Lars