 CAD / Development / 10489
    Re: Maximum depth of ldraw models? —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Okay... 15% speedup is substantial... that means that it's better to pre-transform the subfiles when generating the operations for the current file. I won't worry about the maximum depth any more then. (...) How does a renderer know which (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Maximum depth of ldraw models? —Andrew Allan
   The thread seems to be splitting from the original point, It is a fact that OpenGL generally places a depth of 16 on any transforms. If an LDRAW model in MPD format was presented to OpenGL as a raw data block I suspect that OpenGL would easily hit (...) (18 years ago, 8-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)