 CAD / Development / 10470
Re: Proposal for MLCad.ini Enhancements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 08:51:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Allen Smith wrote:
In the course of writing a minifigure generator for my Bricksmith program,
I've really come to appreciate how nifty it is to have something like the
MLCad.ini file to work with. I've very grateful to the people who designed
and maintain it.

hi allen,

many thx for the .ini file fixes you sent me via mail. I'll load them up asap.
the rest is michael's territory as I'm only the maintainer of the data.

bye, w.