 CAD / Development / 10363
10362  |  10364
Subject:
ldglite Compilation concerns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 08:12:35 GMT

I seem to have found a typo in ldglpr.c :
---Begin ldglpr.c line 51---
#ifdef OSMESA_OPTION
#include "GL/osmesa.h"
void *OSbuffer = NULL;
OSMesaContext ctx;
#endif
---End ldglpr.c line 55---

Shouldn't that be <GL/osmesa.h>
I may be submitting some portability fix suggestions after I test them, I hope I
don't seem too presumptuous, but I'm porting to Solaris 10. So far it's looking
to be a minimal set of changes.