 CAD / Development / 10340
    Re: L3P-Bug using LGEO —Ross Crawford
   (...) I agree with that - it's much easier for the user to eliminate such conflicts (eg call the set file set-926.ldr) than expect the software to make such decisions for you. ROSCO (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

        Re: L3P-Bug using LGEO —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Actually, there's really no easy way to do part detection, but filenames really aren't a good idea. I'm pretty sure Lars is fully aware of the part detection problem (since it also affects the seams option in L3P), and there have been (...) (19 years ago, 14-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)