 CAD / Development / 10257 (-5)
  Re: LDraw Animation - Why MPD?

I wonder if anyone remembers the 80s game "Story Machine" from Spinnaker Software (publishers of "Face Maker" and other silly products.) This program acted out the sentences you typed in. It was a kind of self-illustrating text adventure. For (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Animation - Why MPD?

Why not develop something abstract. If you come up with a way to notate an animation in any langauge, perhaps it will catch on. James (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw Animation - Why MPD?

(...) (* off-topic discussion *) Design and implementation are not as independant as i wish. As part of the design requirements, i pointed moves should be functions and be as composable as functions are. Practically that means the language must (...) (19 years ago, 29-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Announcing Bricksmith for Macintosh

(...) It's always nice to see new stuff like this. Especially with the source code available in CVS on the sourceforge site. Cool! (...) Hmm, I don't know, the file looks OK to me. I don't remember any limit on nested MPD subfiles. And I also don't (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee Vote Results

The 2005 LSC voting has come to an end. The 2005 LDraw.org Standards Committee is: Steve Bliss Kevin Clague Tore Eriksson Lars Hassing Orion Pobursky There were a total of 13 respondents. (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact