 CAD / Development / 10220
10219  |  10221
Subject:
Minor enhancement to PT UI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:40:50 GMT

I made a small change to the user interface for the Parts Tracker.

Previously, the "Lookup" box (at the right end of the navbar) would only accept
filenames for searching.  If you didn't enter the name of a file currently in
the unofficial library, you'd get nothing.

I added some logic so that now, it will try to find a matching file (same as
before).  Now, instead of giving up when no file is found, it will redirect to
the PT's File Scan utility, and search the contents of all the unofficial files
on the PT.

It's not beautiful, but hopefully it's useful. :)

http://www.ldraw.org/library/tracker

Steve