 CAD / Development / 10194
    Re: Type 5 lines, BFC relevance, and OpenGL —Don Heyse
   (...) You know, this got me thinking last night. I knew it sounded vaguely familiar, so I searched lugnet for "stencil buffer" and found this. (URL) I was so close, but somehow got distracted before I could work it out. Damn that attention deficit (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Type 5 lines, BFC relevance, and OpenGL —Mark Tarrabain
   (...) Interesting... so this article is suggesting that type5 lines not be used at all, which may be possible for a model that is certain to be BFC compliant. Wheras the mechanism I was suggesting would work for any model, BFC compliant or not. The (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Type 5 lines, BFC relevance, and OpenGL —Alexander Horoshilov
   (...) I think, that in this particular application it is better to deal with line type 5 syntax. Otherwise renderer has to calculate angle between adjanced polygons and select some threshold to decide whether this line is "conditional" or not. (...) (19 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)