 CAD / Development / 10125
Re: BFCFixer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:46:45 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Mark Tarrabain wrote:

Anyone want it?  I could put it up on my website and post a link to it
tomorrow if people are interested.

Oh yeah!  Let me at it. :)

Steve

Ask, and ye shall receive.

http://members.shaw.ca/markt1964/BFCFixer-java.zip

Source code is included (hopefully my crude hackings can be deciphered
by others) as well as an executable jarfile in the dist/ subdirectory.

Enjoy.

If you find any major bugs, let me know, and I'll see what I can do, or
feel free to fix the problem yourself if you know how (although I would
appreciate knowing what you did so I could incorporate the fix into my
version as well).   I'm doing this in my spare time folks, so please be
kind. :)