 CAD / Development / 10094
  Re: Rendering implementation details

(...) You're right about the performance hit. We've discussed this issue previously on lugnet, because quite a few of the renderers out there use opengl (ldview, leocad, ldglite, Mac Brick Cad...) Source code is available for all of these if you (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Rendering implementation details

(...) I'm not 100% sure, but I believe most (if not all) of these outlining algorithms expect you to know the difference between the front faces and the back faces. It could be that they could be adopted for use when you don't have this information, (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)