 CAD / Development / 10076
    Re: l3p as open source (was: Re: Anatomy of a POV file (e.g. L3P suggestions)) —James Reynolds
   (...) Why don't you create your main scene file that never changes and then just include the l3p output file into your scene file. I believe Lars is working on options that leave out the povray code that is required to be in the main file (like (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: l3p as open source (was: Re: Anatomy of a POV file (e.g. L3P suggestions)) —Niels Bugge
   (...) I knew I'd forgotten something in here! That function sounds interesting and could help a bit, but I'm not sure it's possible to turn an .inc around, but I'll look into it when I get the time. Thanks -NB (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)