 CAD / Development / *6445 (-5)
  MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again?

Hi all, OK, listen up. This message is for a small percentage of people out there. Voting more than once for a model does not work. All IP addresses are logged and it is easy to spot duplicates. Duplicates are deducted from the score. Easy to spot, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: December 2000 LDraw MOTM competition

(...) Jeez Jeff, where have you been for the last month? Haven't you at least heard about the Debacle (or should I say Travesty? Farce?) in Florida? The year 2000 may well be known to future generations as the year of the chad. Sad, isn't it? -- (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: bend thingie creator.

(...) Sorry, I explained myself poorly, I divide the curve in segments with only 2 points each. Bezier and Hermite curves are very similar, but I don't use Bezier curves because the control points are not very user-friendly, I'd rather have tangents (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite center offset problem?

(...) It was probably Jeremy Sproat who did this interface, if my memory serves. He is apparently not active on LUGNET now. I don't have an environment for compiling programs under Windows myself, so I cannot make the needed changes to the source (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: December 2000 LDraw MOTM competition

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G4o0o5.AD8@lugnet.com... (...) :o) Very good entries this month, but Tom's and my Spamcake To Go didn't make it in :-\ Maybe I forgot to submit it...I'll make sure to for next time. -- Tim (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact