 CAD / Development / *12421 (-5)
  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) A bit wordy, but not bad. How about a few more predefined tags for the standard directories to save environment space? Like using <P> instead of <LDRAWDIR>\P, <PARTS> instead of <LDRAWDIR>\parts, and <MODELS> instead of <LDDRAWDIR>\models? (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Ht1H5p.1G0v@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) ;-)))))) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release

(...) Hi Andrew, I just bought 10.3 (Friday), and MBC 2.2b1 runs on 10.3. Oh, no, I haven't tried it on a G5, I am still using my we little PB G3 :) Though 10.3 has really helped speed up window management operations. When I get a chance to play (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release

Well after some time, vacations etc, I'm back on deck and now Mac Brick CAD (MBC) 2.1 is ready. New features include: - Full text editor - New toolbar shortcuts - A few extra commands - POV export improvements - General code updates Additionally (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: [request] filter for PT queue

(...) Please take a look now. There is a new link on the top of the File Queue page, named "User List". (URL) restricts the list to those files for which the currently logged-in user has not submitted a review. Only reviews since the part was last (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact