 CAD / Development / *11701 (-10)
  Re: Create an installer for the Dutch MLCad DLL file

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:slrnbja4tt.8bj.....bu.edu... (...) You might also wan't to try InnoSetup (URL) is also free. Regards, Michael (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest review)

(...) Just wanted to post a quick follow-up on TrackDraw. I sat in as Cary demonstrated the program at BrickFest, and WOW, does it ever look sweet! Cary is adding functionality beyond what TrackDesigner has, such as pathing, segment rotation, some (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Ldraw.org on [H]ard-OCP

I just saw this on (URL) so ldraw.org should prepare for an increase on bandwidth, most sites usually overload when they've been put on the newspage: Leggo my Lego: Never again will a small child have the ability to run into the room and bumrush (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Orange in LDraw

(...) That would be my preference. Steve (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw @ BrickFest Thanks

I just want to take a moment to thank those LDraw volunteers and presenters who came to BrickFest this weekend. Kevin Clague presented two sessions (to my knowledge) on LPub and LSynth. Cale Leiphart worked very hard to assemble and print posters (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDGLite 1.0.0 video matrix

Don, I added a table of observations for the various video modes and LD modes to the end of the message. I put in carriage returns to manually wrap lines before 80 characters, and everything lines up nicely if you use a monospaced font. One last (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Create an installer for the Dutch MLCad DLL file

(...) Try NSIS. (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LDGLite 1.0

(...) Ah yes, I see the problem. Since I didn't really expect the driver to actually report a change, I neglected to call the glutPostRedisplay() function, so it won't do a full refresh until you do something that makes it redraw. I'll fix that one (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Create an installer for the Dutch MLCad DLL file

Hi all, Does anyone know a good but easy to use program to create an installer? What I am looking for is an installer that first searches the users computer for the MLCad executable and then puts the DLL file in that directory. I need this since one (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: LDGLite 1.0

(...) At screen resolution 1024x768, 32bit, issuing the following command ./ldglite100 -le -v800,600 mini.dat puts up the following window (URL) (terminal reports ATi drivers) moving the window (not resizing just moving) changes the contents to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact