 CAD / datFest / 20
  Re: .datFest Update

Tim Courtney wrote: [...] (...) :-[ Please don't get discouraged. I know how hard it is to organize these things (since MindFest). On our team, we found one way to make progress was to have a list of people interested in helping. Then a person with (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)

  Re: .datFest Update

(...) Yeah. But at this point of the game there really isn't a springboard to base those efforts from. At this point, though, the people interested in helping would be: Tom (tomkmit@aol.com) Zlatko Unger Chris Thompson you? (...) Hmmm... In what (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)