 CAD / datFest / 11
    Re: Introducing and Planning .datFest —Thomas Burger
    (...) how bout the whole software collection? (IE ldao,simlego,ldd,ldl...,mlcad...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)

        Re: Introducing and Planning .datFest —Tim Courtney
   (...) Exactly what I was thiking about doing. Again, this is after we have received permission from each author to republish their work on CD and include it in a package for registration in exchange for funds etc etc.. -Tim (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.datfest)