 CAD / LDraw Files / Scenes / 8
Re: huge siege scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.scenes
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 23:15:43 GMT

Yikes!  John, do you have to quote the entire file when replying?
:-)

-- Terry K --

On Mon, 17 May 1999 15:35:20 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

On my machine this pooped out as it was building the outer front gate.  Part of
the outer wall was there but not the whole thing.  This must have taken you a
while.

-John Van

jonathan wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message
here is a massive castle with a large army besieging it.

0 FILE SIEGE.DAT
0 The Siege Of Warwick Castle
0 Author: Jonathan Wilson