 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 55
    Un-official Primitive: 2-4ring4.dat —Paul Easter
   When I saw Tore post his 1-4ring4 primitive, I realised that I hadn't posted my 2-4ring4. However, since he has posted the 1-4, I rewrote my 2-4 to use his as its base file. I was only emailed by one person who noticed that another part I made used (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)