 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 361
Re: New Primitive: Stud11.dat - Stud Scala Hollow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 20:27:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Even though this primitive needs work, I still wish to reserve the filename
stud11.dat for it. Is that ok?

As long as you're planning to develop it to reasonable completion, I'd be comfortable
if you submitted it to the PT with a comment that you are still finishing it.

Steve